There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
I currently have three mastermind groups that you can register for today. Each group meets on a different day of the week and is online, so no matter where you are, you can be a part of this!
Intentional Living: Choosing a Life that Matters
These will be 4 week groups, meeting once per week for 90 minutes. We’ll use John Maxwell’s book Intentional Living: Choosing a Life that Matters.
- Tuesday evenings from 7-8:30 p.m. EST (February 6-27, 2018)
- Friday mornings from 10-11:30 a.m. EST (February 9-March 2, 2018)
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
This is a 6 week group, meeting once a week for 90 minutes. We’ll use John Maxwell’s book The 15 Intentional Laws of Growth.
- Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 p.m. EST (February 7-March 7, 2018)
Click the links above to register for the group that fits your schedule, and start investing in your personal and professional growth today!