There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
I currently have four mastermind groups that you can register for today. Each group meets on a different day of the week. These will be 5 week groups, meeting once per week for 90 minutes. We’ll use John Maxwell’s book The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth. It’s online, so no matter where you are, you can be a part of this!
- Saturday mornings from 9-10:30 a.m. EST (July 8-August 5, 2017)
- Tuesday evenings from 8-9:30 p.m. EST (July 18-August 15, 2017)
- Thursday evenings from 8-9:30 p.m. EST (July 20-August 17, 2017)
- Sunday evenings from 8-9:30 p.m. EST (July 16-August 13, 2017)
Click the links above to register for the group that fits your schedule, and start investing in your personal and professional growth today!